Valve Design Director
Zhejiang si 'an trading co. LTD(Branch company of Fuhua valve company)
With more than 30 years’ experience of valve production and R&D, SIAN Valve focuses on fire valves, LPG cylinder valves, industrial gas cylinder valves, medical gas valves, etc., totally more than 200 varieties of valves and related accessories.
With an annual production of 10 million sets of valves, we are one of the leading valve brands in the world. Our sales network covers more than 50 countries and regions, such as: North America, Europe, South America, Middle East and Southeast Asia, etc. We have set-up branches and R&D centers in United States and Europe. We provide our products and services to the top 6 Gas companies in the world.
We also have our national level R&D center in China, and we are participating in national projects, such as the National Torch Plan.
Our factory has passed the certification of ISO9001 quality management system and ISO14001 environmental management system. We also have international certifications such as: CCS, CE, TPED, EN3, VDE, ECE-R110, NSEML (National Special Equipment Manufacturing License), etc.
• 1. Participate in research and demand analysis of new projects and products;
• 2. Responsible for the design of valve mechanical drawings including product assembly drawings, part drawings, mold drawings and packaging material drawings, etc., technical document preparation and review, complete product structural design, and formulate corresponding production processes and processes;
• 3. Carry out technical exchanges with users, understand the development requirements of users in technology and business, and answer user-related technical questions raised by users
• 4. Cooperate with the necessary links in the production process of the corresponding products, and cooperate with the procurement personnel to complete the technical guidance of the supporting facilities;
• 5. Prepare the product or project schedule plan and the demonstration report of related technical solutions;
• 6. Later technical improvement and maintenance of products or projects;
• 7. Assist the quality department to complete product certification, such as API, CE, TS, etc.
• 8. Analysis and solution of technical guidance, process improvement, and quality problems at the collaborative job site
• 9. Communication and technical collaboration with other professionals;
• 10. Complete other tasks assigned by superiors.
• 1. Bachelor degree or above;
• 2. Over 6 years of working experience in valve mechanical design, master the development and application of new technologies, new processes, new materials and new equipment in the valve industry;
• 3. Proficient in mechanical design software (Pro / E, AutoCAD or Solidworks, etc.);
• 4. Skilled use of computers for office operations, familiar with office software;
• 5. Strong mechanical structure design ability, familiar with product manufacturing and processing technology;
• 6. Familiar with the product structure, performance, mechanism, and usage methods of the enterprise, with a solid theoretical foundation and technical work experience;
• 7. Strict and meticulous work, strong sense of responsibility and professionalism; good communication and coordination skills and teamwork spirit;
• 8. Good English reading ability, plus working experience in the valve industry leader is a plus.
Address: 388 Lumo Road,Wuhan,Hubei P.R.China
Post Code: 430074
Tel: +86-27-6788 3283